- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Richard Sterling Price, 87, of Jackson died Wednesday, June 30, 2004, at his home.
He was born Dec. 23, 1916, at Grand Tower, Ill., son of Richard S. and Elizabeth Trader Price. He and Violet B. Seabaugh were married June 10, 1938, in Cape Girardeau. She died Sept. 13,1998.
Price worked at Marquette Cement and Lone Star Industries 45 years.
Survivors include a daughter, Brenda Biri of Jackson, and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by six brothers and eight sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with David Hess officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.