- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Rev. Carl Craft
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- The Rev. Carl C. Craft, 78, of Marble Hill died Wednesday, June 30, 2004, at Eldercare of Marble Hill.
He was born Jan. 30, 1926, at Poplar Bluff, Mo., son of Walter Claude and Thelma Froso Smith Craft. He had married Mary Oleta Pulliam, Miram Retherford and Geneva K. Gunter, and all preceded him in death.
Craft was an ordained Baptist minister and truck driver.
Survivors include a son, Jackie Craft of Cahokia, Ill.; a stepson, John Slinkard of Marble Hill; five stepdaughters, Diana Yount of Marble Hill, Linda Lawson and Vickie Clements of Mill Spring, Mo., Anita Tillman of Oklahoma, Vanessa Edmond of Scott City; a brother, Samuel Harvey of St. Louis; 20 stepgrandchildren; and 24 great-stepgrandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a stepdaughter, three brothers, a sister and a stepgrandchild.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Lloyd Ray Green officiating. Burial will be in Mount Carmel Cemetery near Patton, Mo.