- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Carolyn Sue Johnson, 45, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, June 29, 2004, at her home.
She was born Aug. 10, 1958, at Kennett, Mo., daughter of James C. and Carrie B. Ricketts Smith.
Johnson moved to Cape Girardeau in 1992 from Mounds, Ill.
Survivors include two daughters, Christina Flannigan of Mounds, Carol Ann Cagle of Cape Girardeau; two sisters, Linda Fritz of Paducah, Ky., Carol Keck of Elwood, Ill.; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
There is no visitation.
A memorial service will be held at 5 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. The Rev. Cy Smith will officiate.