- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
neXt up 5/23/08
"Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull," Rated PG-13, running time 2 hours 4 minutes @ Cape West 14 Cine
"In Bruges," Rated R, running time 1 hour 41 minutes @ Town Plaza Cinema
"Miss Pettigrew Lives for Day," Rated PG-13, running time 1 hour 31 minutes @ Town Plaza Cinema
Tunes at Twilight featuring Vinnie James @ Common Pleas Courthouse gazebo, 7 p.m.
Navigating with the Stars @ Trail of Tears State Park, Visitor Center, 7 p.m.
Nathan Clark George @ Grace Cafe, 8 to 10 p.m.
Moccasin Springs Stroll @ Trail of Tears State Park, Wescoat Shelter, 10 a.m.
"Dracula: Origin," PC
"The Monkey King," Wii
"Dr. Mario Online RX," Wii
"Strange Wilderness," R
Usher, "Here I Stand"