- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Married Mo. mom charged with having sex with teenage boys
CUBA, Mo. (AP) -- Authorities say a married mother of four in eastern Missouri is accused of having sex with at least six teenage boys.
Crawford County sheriff's deputies said Tuesday they arrested 41-year-old Linetta Holmes of Cuba. Holmes allegedly engaged in sexual activities with at least six boys since March, the youngest 15 years old.
Holmes faces charges of statutory rape and statutory sodomy. Investigators did not say how the woman knew the boys, and they are looking into the possibility of other victims.
Charges were filed after an anonymous tip was called in to police.
A probable cause statement said Holmes admitted that all of the alleged encounters took place outside Cuba city limits.
Holmes is jailed on a $50,000 cash-only bond.
Information from: KSDK-TV: http://www.ksdk.com