- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PATTON, Mo. -- Derral C. Webb, 60, of Patton died Sunday, June 27, 2004, at his home.
He was born April 7, 1944, in St. Louis, son of Arthur and Vera Lacy Webb. He and Debra Schremp were married Sept. 9, 1983.
Webb retired as a maintenance worker at Mississippi Lime Co. in Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, David Webb of Patton, Chris Webb of Sedgewickville; three daughters, Tammy Welker, Melissa Yamnitz and Shelley Welker of Patton; two brothers, Harold Webb of Patton, Richard Webb of Jackson; a sister, Donna Brotherton of Patton; and 13 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Patton from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Reagan Chapel Church, with the Rev. W.D. Snyder officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.