- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Janice F. Hasty, 59, died Sunday, June 27, 2004, at Sikeston Convalescent Center.
She was born March 12, 1945, in Buchanan, Tenn., daughter of Hubert and Velda Alton. She and Dennis Hasty were married July 14, 1973, in Elizabeth City, N.C.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Chris Hasty of Sikeston; a daughter, Tammy Hasty of Sikeston; her mother of Puryear, Tenn.; a brother, Jimmy Alton of Paris, Tenn.; two sisters, Nita White of Puryear, and Rita Bogess of Hazel, Ky.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jerry Adams officiating. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield.