The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brent S. Johnson, 22, 1229 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Julia A. Litzelfelner, 74, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting
* David L. Hightower of Caruthersville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for false declaration and for steady signal violation, as well as on a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives warrant for distribution of cocaine base and being a felon in possession of a firearm.
* Michael A. Triplett, 21, 503 S. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and resisting and interfering with arrest.
* Jeremy C. Jones, 18, 1611 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and trespassing.
* Brett M. Diffenbach, 21, 1611 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and trespassing.
* Gary W. Davis, 17, 1008 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and trespassing.
* Jessica A. Bohnert, 27, 1853 New Madrid St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of high weeds and failure to maintain property free of trash.
* Nonita J. Watin, 55, 2549 Hilltop St. received a summons for failure to maintain property free of high weeds.
* Flesh Hound Tattoo Studio, 1537 Independence St., reported the theft of tattoo machines, knives, steel grips and tubes.
* A television and Wii were reported stolen from 1836 Lexington Ave., Apt. 2.
* Cash and a global positioning system were reported stolen from 2224 Sherwood Drive.
* A CB radio and a camera were reported stolen from Delta Express, 3261 William St.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported a failure to return property.
* A lawn mower was reported stolen from 1819 Lawanda Drive.
* AmerenUE reported theft of service at 1305 Ashland Hills Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline
* A mailbox was reported damaged at 2034 Brink St.
* A poolside table, stop sign and post were reported damaged at Cape Place Apartments, 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* A wall was reported damaged at Bethany Baptist Church, 1702 Randol Ave.
* The rear window of a vehicle was reported damaged at 1901 W. Weissinger St.
* Window glass was reported broken at 511 Bellevue St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 2603 Gerhardt St.
* A 47-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 56-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 2200 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A report of fraud was made in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A disturbance was reported in the 1300 block of Brandom Street.
* Harassing phone calls were reported in the 500 bock of South Hope Street and in the 600 block of East Jefferson Street.