- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 06/28/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Lyndon Dion Horton, 39, of 138 Deerfield, was arrested Saturday on a Chaffee, Mo., warrant for assault.
Laura Marie Brown, 24, of 531 Boxwood Drive, Apt. 5, was arrested Saturday on a New Madrid County warrant for insufficient funds for a check.
A male, 50, was taken into protective custody Saturday at the 200 block of South Lorimier St.
Timothy Lynn Tucker, 43, of 217 Nailer, Balonia, Ark., was arrested Sunday on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear and probation violation.
Myron Depre Ballentine, 23, of 833 McBride, Cairo, Ill., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
Kelly Latreece Merriwether, 19, no address given, was arrested Sunday on a Herculaneum, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
Dustin Timothy Smith, 17, of 1206 Perkins St., Scott City, received a summons Saturday for driving while intoxicated.
Andrew Lee Sperry, 20, of 66 Echo Valley, Union, Mo., received a summons Sunday for minor in possession of alcohol and possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia.
Matthew Brian Fennessy, 20, of 93 Kennedy, Union, Mo., received a summons Sunday for minor in possession of alcohol.
Laura Ann Pletcher, 24, of 1314 Sonnet Drive, received a summons Sunday for driving on the wrong side of the roadway and driving while intoxicated.
Joshua Paul Grebing, 19, of 1558 Princeton Drive, received a summons Sunday for unlawful use of an operator's license.
Cash was reported stolen and a vehicle door and trunk lid damaged Saturday at 3238 Chateau Drive.
A shopping cart was reported stolen Saturday at 306 S. Benton St.
A license plate was reported stolen Saturday at 1949 Delwin St.
Two concrete statues were reported stolen Sunday at 227 S. Pacific St.
Rhodes 101 reported gasoline stolen Sunday at 1008 N. Kingshighway.
Two bicycles were reported stolen Sunday at 1508 Melrose.
A safe and cash were reported taken during a burglary Sunday at 236 S. Broadview St.
A wallet was reported found Saturday at Main and Independence streets.
Peace disturbance was reported Sunday at the 400 block of South Kingshighway.
A male, 37, was reported missing Sunday at the 400 block of Frederick St.
Empty Sudafed boxes were reported found Sunday at 286 Benton Hill Trace.
Cape Girardeau police assisted the Butler County Sheriff's Office in evidence collection Sunday at 211 St. Francis Drive, Room 2039.
A wallet was reported found Sunday at 3415 William St.
A female, 26, was reported missing Sunday at 231 Mill St.