- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Paul E. Wibbenmeyer, 45, of Lisle, Ill., died Thursday, June 17, 2004, at Mercy Hospital in Chicago.
He was born April 15, 1959, in St. Louis, son of Cletus T. "Jim" and Lorena M. Richardet Wibbenmeyer.
Wibbenmeyer was a 1977 graduate of St. Vincent High School in Perryville, Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau and DePaul University in Chicago.
Survivors include two brothers, Jim Wibbenmeyer of Perryville, Doug Wibbenmeyer of Del Norte, Colo.; three sisters, Marsha Lintner and Karen Wibbenmeyer of Perryville, and Glenda Begeske of Chicago.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Funeral Mass was held Tuesday at St. Edward Catholic Church in Chicago, with the Rev. Gerard Kelly officiating. Burial was private.
Cooney Funeral Home in Chicago was in charge of arrangements.