- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jeffrey and Theresa Nanney of St. Louis announce the engagement of their daughter, Nicole Elizabeth Nanney, to Matthew Kyle Kaylor. He is the son of Roy and Kathy Kaylor of Bloomsdale, Mo.
Nanney is a 2001 graduate of Ste. Genevieve High School, and a 2003 graduate of St. Louis Community College. She is employed at the Hair Saloon for Men in Kirkwood, Mo.
Kaylor is a 1999 graduate of Ste. Genevieve High School. He is pursuing a bachelor's degree at Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed at Best Buy in Cape Girardeau.
A July 31 wedding is planned in St. Louis.