- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Historic Trinity Lutheran Church in downtown St. Louis was the setting Aug. 31, 2003, for the wedding of Lori Dawn Meyr and Daniel Graham Perry. The Rev. David Marth performed the ceremony. Readers were Doris Pflughaupt of Fort Wayne, Ind., aunt of the bride, and Patricia Kelly of St. Louis. Organist was Wes Kassulke and vocalist was Mona CaFazza, both of St. Louis.
Parents of the couple are Glen and Corliss Meyr of Chaffee, Mo., and James and Susan Perry of Jackson.
Maids of honor were Callie Meyr of Chaffee and Adria Meyr of St. Louis, sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Shannon Lusk of Rolla, Mo., sister of the groom; Leigh Bartlett of Portland, Ore., Janet Silliman of Columbia, Mo., and Meghan Lurtz of St. Louis.
Kyle Perry of Jackson served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Steve Russo of Jackson, Brian Olson of Angola, Ind., Michael Sartain of Kansas City, Mo., Ryan Chrobot of Indianapolis, Ind., and Brad Huxol of Kansas City. Ushers were Dan Heslin and Nitin Gupte of Indianapolis, and Mike Hillerman of Houston, Texas.
Flower girl was Sydney Russo, daughter of Steve and Tonya Russo and goddaughter of the groom. Ringbearer was Pete Lake, son of Dr. Thad and Morgan Lake of Jackson and cousin of the bride.
Jenny Kohl of St. Louis attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Windows on Washington in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 29 at Bevo Mill in St. Louis.
Mrs. Perry received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University, and is a certified public accountant. She is a financial analyst with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage in St. Louis.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in geological engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla, and is pursuing a master's degree in computer science at the university. He is a programmer/analyst with AAA of Missouri in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Negril, Jamaica, the couple resides in St. Louis.