- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Tami Jo Hebert and Joshua David Burgard were married Aug. 9, 2003, at Cape Bible Chapel. Fred Burgard and Dale Dolence performed the ceremony. Pianist was Frank Delgado of Rock Falls, Ill., flutist was Judy Sharp and soloist was Alisha Walther, both of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Gary and Nancy Hebert of O'Fallon, Mo. The groom is the son of Fred and Sharon Burgard of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Renee Enos of Bakersfield, Calif. Bridesmaids were Melissa Gentile of Ann Arbor, Mich.; Jayme Panice of Rock Falls, sister of the groom; Samantha Godbey of Florissant, Mo., and Gretchen Hebert of Fort Collins, Colo., sisters-in-law of the bride.
Louie Constatine of Portland, Ore., served as best man. Groomsmen were Tim Hebert of Fort Collins, brother of the bride; Nich Panice of Rock Falls, brother-in-law of the groom; Terry Hebert of Florissant, brother of the bride; and Pat Harrod of Denver, Colo. Ushers were Roger Hebert and Daniel Kurowski of Fargo, N.D., cousins of the bride.
Candlelighters were Micah and Nathaniel Berry of Olathe, Kan., cousins of the groom.
Flower girls were Cayla Rodell of St. Louis, niece of the bride, and Alexis Mitchell of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Nick Kazmierczak of Fargo, cousin of the bride.
Guest book attendants were Chelsea Kazmierczak of Fargo, cousin of the bride, and Alana Fravelle of O'Fallon.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Holiday Inn Convention Center.
The rehearsal dinner was held Aug. 8 at the church, hosted by the groom's parents and Tim and Marilyn Singleton.
Mrs. Burgard received a degree in education from Southeast Missouri State University. She is a teacher at Charleston High School in Charleston, Mo.
The groom expects to receive a degree in criminal justice from Southeast in December.
The couple is residing in Charleston.