- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Jackie Marie Summers and Kyle Yamnitz exchanged wedding vows April 3, 2004, at Our Lady of Victory Church in Sereno, Mo. The Rev. Frances Agnew performed the ceremony. Musician and soloist was Tyson Zahner of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are John and Linda Summers of St. Louis, and Mike and Beth Yamnitz of Perryville, Mo.
Maid of honor was Alex Sheridan of Chesterfield, Mo. Bridesmaids were Katie Kutz of Perryville, cousin of the groom; Caitlyn Ablan of St. Louis, cousin of the bride; and Jeanie Summers of Kirkwood, Mo., sister-in-law of the bride. Junior bridesmaid was Amanda Yamnitz of Perryville, sister of the groom.
Andrew Yamnitz of Perryville served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Mike Summers of Kirkwood, brother of the bride; Bobby Moll of Fort Collins, Colo., uncle of the groom; Paul Weinkein of Tucson, Ariz.; and Jordan Thieret of Perryville, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Chad Winkler and Joel Heuring of Perryville.
Ringbearer was Parker Moll of Fort Collins, cousin of the groom.
Jennifer and Katie Yamnitz of Perryville, aunt and cousin of the groom, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Drury Lodge in Cape Girardeau. Servers were Brandon Thieret and Ben Moll, cousin of the groom, both of Perryville.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the Blue Fountain in Sereno.
Mrs. Yamnitz received a bachelor of science degree in industrial technology from Southeast Missouri State University in December 2003. She is employed by Cates and Associates at Procter & Gamble.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in exercise science from Southeast in May 2003. He is a territory manager with Ecolab.
The couple will reside in Perryville.