- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Geraldine F. "Gerry" Shasteen Rosenthal, 83, died Tuesday, June 22, 2004, at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Ill., following an extended illness.
She was born Sept. 1, 1920, in Green County, Ark. She married Estel Rosenthal, who preceded her in death.
Rosenthal was a member of the United Pentecostal Church.
Survivors include three daughters, Sue Whiting, Shirley Van Hoose, Sharon Webb; 13 grandchildren; and 17 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Richard Pearce officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.