- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Dexter man dies of injuries sustained in bike accident
DEXTER, Mo. -- Donald Glantz Jr., the 47-year-old Dexter man who was critically injured in a bicycle accident May 5, died Sunday evening in a Memphis, Tenn., hospital.
Glantz was riding a bicycle in the area of Chautauqua Street when, according to Dexter police, he ran into the edge of a concrete drive and was thrown from the bike, suffering severe head injuries. He was taken by ambulance from the scene of the accident and airlifted from Dexter Municipal Airport to a Memphis trauma unit where he underwent surgery the day following the accident. Family members said Glantz never regained consciousness after the wreck.