- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Mae Anna Jaeger, 99, of Jackson died Sunday, June 20, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 27, 1904, at Hilderbrand, Mo., daughter of George F. and Barbara S. Hahs Crites. She and Louis M. Jaeger were married Oct. 13, 1925. He died Dec. 16, 1987
Jaeger lived in Cape Girardeau and worked at the former International Shoe Co. in Cape Girardeau and Perryville, Mo. In 1943 she and her husband moved to Daisy, where they also farmed. Theymoved to Jackson in 1973.
Survivors include a son, Jerry Jaeger of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by three daughters, five brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Calvin Brown officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.