- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- William Pierce Arnold, 76, of Sikeston died Sunday, June 20, 2004, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
He was born Oct. 27, 1927, at Steele, Mo., son of Rice and Reba Copeland Arnold. He and Imojean Branum were married Sept. 9, 1974, in Union City, Tenn.
Arnold was a 1945 graduate of Sikeston High School and attended Southeast Missouri State University. He was a former general sales manager with Union 76 Petroleum Co. Truck Stop.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Pam Garfield of Rybinsk, Russia; a stepdaughter, Paula Bertrand of Oran, Mo.; three stepsons, James Johnson of Destrehan, La., Tim Johnson of Columbia, S.C., Jon Johnson of Malden, Mo.; 12 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a stepdaughter and two brothers.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 9:30 a.m. to service time Thursday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. David Wigger officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery.