- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dennis T. Abel, 49, of Perryville died Sunday, June 20, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Sept. 5, 1954, in St. Louis, son of Gerald and Mary Eimman Abel.
Abel was employed at T.G. Missouri Corp.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include six brothers, Lawrence Abel of Lonedell, Mo., Norman Abel of Dittmer, Mo., Richard Abel of Cedar Hill, Mo., Raymond Abel of Pacific, Mo., Eugene and Leonard Abel of Perryville; and a sister, Jeanette Lufcy of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a sister and a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Bill Thess officiating. Burial will be in St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery at Highland, Mo.