- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Michael Lynn Berkbuegler, 35, of St. Louis died Saturday, June 19, 2004, in St. Louis.
He was born April 20, 1969, in Perryville, son of Lynn and Barbara Berkbuegler. He married Rachelle Burgess.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Michael Berkbuegler; a daughter, Savannah Berkbuegler, both of the home; his father of Perryville; his mother, Barbara Nennemeyer of Fenton, Mo.; four sisters, Dawn Bresnan of Perryville, Jamie, Valeria and Amber Nennemeyer of Fenton; a brother, Billy Berkbuegler of Perryville; and paternal grandmother, Betty Boyd of Perryville.
Friends may call at Kutis South County Chapel in St. Louis from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel. Burial will be in Shepherd Hills Cemetery.
Announcement courtesy of Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville.