- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire reports 5/12/08
Cape Girardeau Fire Department
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 9 p.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Edgewood Drive.
* At 9:38 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Franks Lane.
* At 11:10 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Mimosa Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 6:08 a.m., still alarm on Big Bend Road and Lexington Avenue.
* At 9:02 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Water Street.
* At 9:42 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Cape LaCroix Road.
* At 12:02 p.m., still alarm in the 2500 block of Lynnwood Drive.
* At 3:18 p.m., lines down in the 1000 block of Perry Avenue.