- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Fortunato P. and Catherine Alipala of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:24 p.m. Friday, May 2, 2008. Name, John Paul Montano. Weight, 8 pounds, 15 ounces. Mrs. Alipala is the former Catherine Montano, daughter of Buenaventura Montano and Rosario Montano of Cebu, Philippines. Mr. and Mrs. Alipala are occupational therapists. He is the son of Gervacio Alipala and Dionicia Alipala of Laguna, Philippines.
Son to Jeremy Wayne and Crystal Lynn Shirrell of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:42 a.m. Sunday, May 4, 2008. Name, Fisher Dwight. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Shirrell is the former Crystal Coplin, daughter of Troy Coplin and Carol and Gwen Shirrell and Steve, all of Advance, Mo. Shirrell is the son of Jerry Shirrell and Judy Shirrell of Marble Hill, Mo.
Daughter to Christopher Lee and Amy Sue Gibbs of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:40 p.m. Sunday, May 4, 2008. Name, Claire Jean. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Gibbs is the former Amy Snell, daughter of Jan Snell and Bill Snell of Cape Girardeau. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Gibbs is the son of Bill and Karen Gibbs of Scott City. He is an engineer with Union Pacific Railroad.
Daughter to Matthew Ryan and Emily Louise Burke of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:15 a.m. Monday, May 5, 2008. Name, Allison Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 1/2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Burke is the former Emily Young, daughter of Patrick and Janice Young of Oran, Mo. She is employed at Oran Kwik Stop. Burke is employed by Columbia Construction.
Daughter to Justin Andrew and Lenell Diane Hahn of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:27 a.m. Monday, May 5, 2008. Name, Ella Frances. Weight, 6 pounds, 1 ounces. First child. Mrs. Hahn is the former Lenell O'Connell, daughter of Diane O'Connell of Kennett, Mo. She is assistant director of admissions at Southeast Missouri State University. Hahn is the son of Morris and Shirley Hahn of Oran, Mo. He is a steel laborer with Eftink Construction.
Daughter to Nitosha Colleen Ozment of Millersville, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:58 a.m. Tuesday, May 6, 2008. Name, Nevaeh Jaylynn. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Ms. Ozment is the daughter of Anita and Eddie Moore of Millersville.