- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Jason Allen and Crystal Sue Davis of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:27 p.m. Saturday, March 29, 2008. Name, Caedmon Allen. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Mrs. Davis is the former Crystal Reimann, daughter of Paul and Carol Reimann of Cape Girardeau. Davis is the son of Jim and Marsha Davis of Sikeston. He is youth pastor at First Baptist Church in Perryville, Mo.
Son to Dean and Misty Spencer of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:56 p.m. Tuesday, April 29, 2008. Name, Ryder Wade. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Spencer is the former Misty Morton, daughter of Glen and Evelyn Morton of Jackson. The Spencers are owners of Cheap Stump Grinding.
Son to Timothy Elmer Doles II and Danielle Lene Perdue of Bertrand, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:52 a.m. Wednesday, April 30, 2008. Name, Timothy Elmer III. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Ms. Perdue is the daughter of Diane Perdue of Benton, Mo. She is a waitress at Pizza Hut. Doles is the son of Tim Doles of Sikeston and Shelly Nicholas of Morehouse, Mo. He is employed at Auto Zone.
Son to Bill and Beth Hulvey of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:25 p.m. Wednesday, April 30, 2008. Name, Hayden Daniel. Weight, 7 pounds. Second son. Mrs. Hulvey is the former Beth Crawford, daughter of Rae Ann Blankenship of Marble Hill and William Crawford of Bradford, Ark. Hulvey is the son of Glenda Hulvey of Marble Hill. He is employed by Lindgren Trucking.
Son to Wade Ashley and Jaimie Suzanne Cannon of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:21 p.m. Thursday, May 1, 2008. Name, Jaxon Wade. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Mrs. Cannon is the former Jaimie Harmon, daughter of Michael and Susan Nolan of Cape Girardeau, and James and Beki Harmon of Springfield, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Cannon is the son of Bill Cannon of Chaffee, and the late Donna Cannon. He is a conductor with Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway.
Daughter to Doyle DeWayne and Rhonda Faye McClanahan Jr. of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:46 p.m. Friday, May 2, 2008. Name, Landyn Faith. Weight, 7 pounds. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. McClanahan is the former Rhonda VanGennip, daughter of Jan VanGennip of Jackson and James VanGennip of Advance, Mo. She is employed with Jackson School District Parents As Teachers, and at New Vision Counseling. McClanahan is the son of Doyle D. McClanahan and Judy McClanahan of Jackson. He is owner of Classic Auto Restoration.
Son to Chadwick Ross and Rebecca Ann Williams of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:39 p.m. Friday, May 2, 2008. Name, Kameryn Matthew. Weight, 6 pounds. Second son. Mrs. Williams is the former Rebecca Beaman, daughter of Deborah Beaman and Andy Beaman of Cape Girardeau. Williams is the son of Marie Williams and Robert Williams of Cape Girardeau. He is a lab supervisor with Manpower at Victory Personnel Services.