- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Lambert guard fired, 2 suspended after airport breaches
ST. LOUIS (AP) -- One guard is fired and two others are suspended at Lambert Airport in St. Louis after two security breaches this week.
The guard was fired after an incident Tuesday in which a woman exited a secured area, then realized she left her purse inside the terminal. The guard allowed her to re-enter but then realized it was a violation of policy, prompting a security sweep of the concourse.
Workers on Wednesday morning found a man sleeping in an empty commuter jet during a preflight security check. He was taken into police custody. Two contracted security guards are suspended while their employer investigates.
Information from: KSDK-TV, http://www.ksdk.com