- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. — Robert "Bob" Cahill, 70, of Chaffee died Friday, May 9, 2008, at his home.
He was born Nov. 14, 1937, in Brooklyn, N.Y., son of Thomas and Molly Feldman Cahill. He and Margaret Cupples were married May 25, 1966.
Cahill was retired from Franciscan Sisters of the Poor in Brooklyn. He was of the Catholic belief and a member of Chaffee Elks Lodge 1810.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Robert (Melissa) Cahill of Worden, Ill., Kevin (Sharlene) Cahill of Fruitland; and five grandchildren, Ryan, Hanna and Jenna Cahill of Worden, Chelsey and Chase Cahill of Fruitland.
He was preceded in death by two brothers, two sisters, two stepbrothers and two stepsisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
There is no service.