- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Community Q&A 06/21/04
Lives in: Pocahontas area.
Family: Husband, Erwin; daughter, Amber.
Job: Deputy clerk in the Jackson circuit clerk's office.
What do you like most about the area? That most of my family lives in the area.
Favorite food: Pork chops.
Favorite TV show: "JAG."
Best advice: Just be yourself and don't try to be something or someone you are not. Try to look at things through another person's eyes before making a decision that would hurt that person.
What would you do if you won the lottery? Well, first I would have to buy one.
Pet peeve: People who lie to me and then try to kiss up to me to make up for it.