- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ZALMA, Mo. -- Mildred Loyd Jones, 84, of St. Louis and formerly of Zalma, died Friday, June 18, 2004, at the home of her daughter in Affton, Mo.
She was born Oct. 27, 1919, at Zalma, daughter of Oscar and Julia Dennis Loyd.
Jones was a member of Brush Creek Southern Baptist Church near Zalma for the past 64 years.
Survivors include two sons, John Kronmueller of Park Hills, Mo., Kenneth Kronmueller of St. Louis; two daughters, Karen Kronmueller of Affton, Mo., Jennifer Ely of Monroe City, Mo.; two sisters, Lillie Davis of Nashville, Tenn., Evelyn Strauser of Cape Girardeau; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call from noon to 2 p.m. Tuesday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill, Mo.