- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Floyd Allan Davidson, 45, of Sikeston, died Thursday, June 17, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born Jan. 30, 1959, in Sikeston to Shirley J. Davidson Miller and the late James A. Davidson. He and Susan J. Johnson were married June 9, 1978, in Sikeston.
He has been employed by Southwestern Bell Telephone Co. for 26 years and was a member of Tanner Street Church of God. He had been involved in the Sikeston Little League program for many years and organized the Little League Basketball Program.
Survivors include his wife; his mother; a son, Chris Davidson of Sikeston; a daughter, Laura Oliver of Murray, Ky.; a brother, Don Davidson of Marietta, Ga.; two stepbrothers, Don Miller Jr. and Charlie Miller of Sikeston.
He was preceded in death by his stepfather.
Friends may call at 11 a.m. Monday at Tanner Street Church of God. The funeral will follow at 1 p.m. at the church, with the Rev. Carl Addison officiating.
Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery at Sikeston.
Ponder Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.