- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Man missing after boat capsizes near Chesterfield
CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (AP) -- Rescue crews search the Missouri River after a boat capsizes near Chesterfield.
A person ran into a service station around 5:15 a.m. Tuesday to say he saw a capsized boat near Howell Island, not far from the Daniel Boone Bridge that carries traffic between St. Charles and St. Louis counties.
A submerged boat was found. So was a vest.
Authorities believe one person is dead.
Information from: KSDK-TV, http://www.ksdk.com