- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 5/6/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dustin A. Heck, 23, of Perryville, Mo., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for four counts of contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for failure to appear for no insurance and improper registration.
* Walter S. Claar, 34, 1217 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for three counts of failure to appear for improper lane usage, driving with a suspended license and driving while intoxicated.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of truancy, driving without a license, driving without insurance and driving an unlicensed vehicle.
* Charles E. Thompson, 43, 807 Ranney Ave., was arrested on a Pemiscot County warrant for non-support and failure to appear.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of a controlled substance, tampering with evidence, driving while revoked, no headlights and no proof of insurance.
* Justin A. Combs, 24, 3023 Aspen Drive, Apt. 4, was arrested on a Reynolds County warrant for trespassing.
* Christopher L. Duncan, 20, 3023 Aspen Drive, Apt. 4, was arrested on a St. Francois County warrant for dangerous drugs and suspicion of possession drug paraphernalia.
* Jessica L. Huffman, 25, of Marble Hill, Mo., received a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Two assaults were reported.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Denny's, 161 West Drive, reported a theft of food.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1340 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* A request for service was reported from 211 St. Francis Drive.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An assault was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
* Property damage was reported in the 1400 block of Wedgewood Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1400 block of Bel Air Drive.
Southeast Missouri State University
Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following item:
* An assault was reported in Lot 3-6 H Dorm.