- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)50
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Robert J. "Bob" Hepburn, 85, of Hollywood, Fla., died Monday, June 14, 2004, at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood.
He was born Sept. 7, 1918, in Chicago, son of Edward and Augusta Bermeister Hepburn. He and Virginia C. Penninger were married Oct. 7, 1939, in Chicago. She died June 17, 2003.
Hepburn was a retired motel manager. He was a life member of Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 in Anna, Ill. He was formerly of Union County, Ill.
He served in the U.S. Marine Corps during World War II.
Survivors include two sons, Larry Hepburn of Hollywood, Mike Hepburn of Jonesboro; six grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; and three great-stepgrandchildren.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Dr. Richard Hertenstein officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery, with military rites by VFW Post 3455.