- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Robert J. "Bob" Hepburn, 85, of Hollywood, Fla., died Monday, June 14, 2004, at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood.
He was born Sept. 7, 1918, in Chicago, son of Edward and Augusta Bermeister Hepburn. He and Virginia C. Penninger were married Oct. 7, 1939, in Chicago. She died June 17, 2003.
Hepburn was a retired motel manager. He was a life member of Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 in Anna, Ill. He was formerly of Union County, Ill.
He served in the U.S. Marine Corps during World War II.
Survivors include two sons, Larry Hepburn of Hollywood, Mike Hepburn of Jonesboro; six grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; and three great-stepgrandchildren.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Dr. Richard Hertenstein officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery, with military rites by VFW Post 3455.