- 3 charged with burglarizing Scott City bar (10/14/16)4
- West Park Mall to be closed Thanksgiving (10/14/16)2
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Cape Girardeau County: A great place to grab a bite (10/14/16)1
- Man charged after cops try to cuff him in his sleep (10/14/16)9
- Three weeks and then what? (10/18/16)1
- Suspected attacker of Southeast student apprehended (10/19/16)5
- Mom jailed with daughter after mailing drug to her (10/16/16)
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Robert J. "Bob" Hepburn, 85, of Hollywood, Fla., died Monday, June 14, 2004, at Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood.
He was born Sept. 7, 1918, in Chicago, son of Edward and Augusta Bermeister Hepburn. He and Virginia C. Penninger were married Oct. 7, 1939, in Chicago. She died June 17, 2003.
Hepburn was a retired motel manager. He was a life member of Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 in Anna, Ill. He was formerly of Union County, Ill.
He served in the U.S. Marine Corps during World War II.
Survivors include two sons, Larry Hepburn of Hollywood, Mike Hepburn of Jonesboro; six grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; a great-great-grandchild; and three great-stepgrandchildren.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with Dr. Richard Hertenstein officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery, with military rites by VFW Post 3455.