- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cold Tuesday morning set Cape record low temperature
Frosty temperatures early Tuesday morning in Cape Girardeau set a record low for that date, according to the National Weather Service.
The recorded low temperature here reached 31 degrees, beating the previous record low for that date, 35, set in 1961.
Record lows were also set in Paducah, Ky., and Poplar Bluff, Mo.