- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Ronald Joseph Huber, 64, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, April 30, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was born April 10, 1944, in Perryville, Mo., son of Lester and Lillian Cissell Huber. He and Janet M. Sutterer were married April 23, 1966, in Perryville.
Huber graduated from St. Vincent High School in Perryville. He moved to Cape Girardeau from Perryville in 1966. He was a truck driver. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau and Knights of Columbus Council 1111.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Brian Huber of Jackson; a daughter, Brenda Allen of Fruitland; a brother, Gary Huber of Perryville; three sisters, Gail Soderlund of Sparta, Ill., Linda Boxdorfer of Cape Girardeau, Mary Lee Lohman of Crosstown, Mo.; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. Parish prayers will be at 7, followed by Knights of Columbus rosary.
Funeral Mass will be at 9 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. David Hulshof officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery in Perryville.