- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 5/2/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Sheraton M. Lockridge, 18, 800 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court for larceny.
* Two girls were cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance.
* A subject was in custody pending charges of driving while revoked.
* John P. Burger, 29, 2234 Belleridge Pike, was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for probation violation.
* Curtis D. Lailer, 20, 1010 Merriwether St., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for distribution and delivery of an imitation controlled substance.
* Toni L. McLaughlin, 47, of Scott City and Brian L. McCarty, 39, of Commerce, Mo., were arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* An assault was reported.
* Prestige Enterprises, 2004 Themis St., reported a theft of wire.
* Checks were reported stolen at 231 S. Hanover St.
* Money was reported stolen at 333 N. Frederick St., Apt. 202.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 27 Siemers Drive.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1701 Lacey St.
* J.C. Penney, 3049 Wiliam St., reported a theft of clothing. Miles J. Stroter, 19, of 1000 Towers Circle, Jerald J. Williams, 19, of 1000 Towers Circle, and Errick J. Aliifua, 19, of 1000 Towers Circle, were arrested in connection with the incident.
* Damage to vehicle was reported at 219 S. Minnesota Ave.
* Damage to vehicle was reported at 99 S. Louisiana Ave.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 1500 block of Bel-Air Drive.
* Fraud was reported in the 1000 block of High Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 1000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A court order violation was reported in the 400 block of Florence Street.