- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Emily K. Fulenwider and Jonathan R. Fox were married May 8, 2004, at First United Methodist Church in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The Rev. Jacob Armstrong performed the ceremony.
Dr. and Mrs. Rowland A. Fulenwider of Jackson are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Glenn A. Fox of Taylorsville, N.C.
The bride was escorted by her father.
Matron of honor was Christy Vann of Manchester, Tenn.
The groom chose his father and his brother, Jeremy Fox, as best men.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Ramada Limited in Murfreesboro.
Mrs. Fox is a sonographer at Stonecrest Medical Center in Smyrna, Tenn.
The groom is an artist manager with Mitchell Fox Management in Nashville, Tenn.
After a wedding trip to the Bahamas, the couple is residing in Smyrna.