- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Patsy J. Luttrell, 72, of Millersville passed away Wednesday, April 30, 2008, at Landmark Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 22, 1935, in Jackson, daughter of the late Elam and Alma Bollinger Criddle. She and Bill Luttrell were married Dec. 25, 1954, in Patton, Mo.
Patsy was a 1954 graduate of Patton High School. She and Billy owned and operated Luttrell Upholstery Shop near Millersville 50 years.
She was a member of Fairview United Methodist Church near Millersville. She was an avid gardener.
Loving survivors include her husband; two uncles, Bill (Glenda) Bollinger of Jackson, Kenny (Pat) Bollinger of Sedgewickville, Mo.; several nieces and nephews.
Friends may call today from 4 to 8 p.m. at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jerry Willer and the Rev. Genice Felty officiating. Interment will follow in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to Fairview United Methodist Church or Fairview Cemetery.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.