- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Mindy Sue Rosanna and John Richard McLain were united in marriage May 29, 2004, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson. Monsignor Edward Eftink performed the ceremony. Reader was Joe Bullinger, soloist was Darlene Bullinger, and musicians were Darlene and Ragena Bullinger, all of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are Robert and Patricia Rosanna, and Jesse and Donna McLain, all of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Crystal Gibbons of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jessica Miller of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride; Amanda Birk of Burfordville, and Jessie Thele of Marble Hill, Mo.
Michael Rosanna of Jackson, brother of the bride, was best man. Groomsmen were Joe Wissman of Jackson, brother of the groom; Ira Gibbons of Delta, brother-in-law of the bride; and David DeRousse of Jackson, nephew of the groom. Ushers were Ethan Gibbons of Jackson, nephew of the bride; Justin Thele of Marble Hill, cousin of the bride; and Steve Byerley of Jackson.
Dorthy Schroeder of Jackson attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Jackson. Servers were Evelyn Morton and Norma Lou Shipp of Jackson.
The rehearsal dinner was held at Ryan's Family Steak House in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. McLain is a graduate of Jackson High School.
The groom is a graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed at L.T. Masonry Inc. in Jackson.
The couple is residing in Jackson.