- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Jason L. and Lena E. Lindsey of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 2:21 p.m. Monday, June 14, 2004. Name, Ethan Storm. Weight, 8 pounds 7 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Lindsey is the former Lena McIntyre, daughter of Rickey and Renita McIntyre of Ledbetter, Ky. Lindsey is the son of Dorothy Wells and Ronnie and Faye Lindsey of Bowling Green, Ky. He is a meteorologist at KFVS 12.
Son to Paul William and Charlotte Susan Suhr of Oak Ridge, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:03 p.m. Monday, June 14, 2004. Name, Clay William. Weight, 8 pounds 3 1/2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Suhr is the former Charlotte O'Howell, daughter of the late Lucille O'Howell and the late Red O'Howell. Suhr is the son of Nancy Suhr of Oak Ridge, and the late Fred Suhr. He is a farmer.
Daughter to Chris Steven Gullette and Lisa Michelle Zoellner-Gullette of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:28 p.m. Monday, June 14, 2004. Name, Megan Elizabeth. Weight, 8 pounds 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Zoellner-Gullette is the daughter of Mike and Diann Zoellner of Cape Girardeau. She is a nurse practitioner at Southeast Hospital ERexpress. Gullette is the son of Linda and Wesley Mangels of Cape Girardeau. He is nurse manager at Southeast Hospital Cardiovascular Services Lab.
Son to Jamie Wallace and Sheila Ann Schilling of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:12 a.m. Tuesday, June 15, 2004. Name, Lucas James. Weight, 8 pounds 11 ounces. Mrs. Schilling is the former Sheila Versheldon, daughter of Bill and Dorothy Versheldon of Perryville, Mo. She is employed at Missouri Veterans Home. Schilling is the son of Wallace and Suzette Schilling of Perryville, Mo. He is employed at Buchheit.
Daughter to Mary Beth Wright of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 2:06 p.m. Wednesday, June 16, 2004. Name, Kendall Marie. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Wright is the daughter of Ellen Wright of Cape Girardeau and James Burton of Scott City.