- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
TAMMS, Ill. -- Mildred McCabe, 93, of Tamms died Thursday, June 17, 2004, at Cedar Ridge Health Care Center in Lebanon, Ill.
She was born March 25, 1911, in Elco, Ill., daughter of Scott and Mary White Mitchell. She married William McCabe, who died in 1971.
McCabe was a member of Tamms Community Church and Pulaski-Alexander County Farm Bureau. She had also been a Pink Lady at Memorial Hospital of Belleville, Ill.
Survivors include a niece, Mary Houchin of Lebanon.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Larry Buckles and Gene Hart officiating. Burial will be in Provo Cemetery.