- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Carl Heston and Tina Marie Hulvey of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:21 p.m. Tuesday, April 22, 2008. Name, Heston William. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Hulvey is the former Tina Wells, daughter of Earnest Wells and Nadine Wells of Marble Hill. Hulvey is the son of Glenda Hulvey of Marble Hill, and the late Clearance Hulvey. He is employed at Schaefer's Electrical Enclosures in Advance, Mo.
Daughter to Chris and Barb Silman of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:19 p.m. Wednesday, April 23, 2008. Name, Sophie Anna Marie. Weight, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Silman is the former Barb Clark, daughter of Roy and Connie Clark of Benton. Silman is the son of Pat Silman of Kennett, Mo., and Danny Silman of Portageville, Mo. He is a private fire investigator.
Twin daughters to Mark and Darla Hemmann of Chesterfield, Mo., St. John's Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis, Friday, April 25, 2008. Taylor Amanda was born at 2:11 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds, 6 ounces. Makayla Nicole was born at 2:12 p.m. and weighed 6 pounds, 3 ounces. The couple also has a son. Mrs. Hemmann is the former Darla Nitsch, daughter of Gladys Nitsch of Jackson, and the late Robert Nitsch. She is a CPA and tax manager with Brown Smith Wallace LLC. Hemmann is the son of Robert and Joyce Hemmann of Cape Girardeau. He is North American marketing manager with Power Transformer Service Division of ABB Inc.