- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police reports 5/1/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brian L. Gay, 25, of Malden, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for no insurance and revoked operator's license.
* Jaspers, 10 N. West End Blvd., reported two thefts of gasoline.
* The Southeast Missourian reported a theft of a computer, a camera and an adapter.
* Finish Line, 225 West Park Mall, reported a theft of shoes.
* A dog bite was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 4800 block of Pinedale Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.
* Zachariah M. Martinez, 30, of Jackson was issued a summons for failure to stop at a red light.