- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Worth the drive 5/1/08
The Carson Center, Paducah, Ky.
The Bob & Tom Comedy All Stars show brings Donnie Baker, David Crowe, Patti Vasquez, Tim Wilson and Roy Wood Jr. for your enjoyment. Many of the best comedians in North America appear weekly on The Bob and Tom Show. These comedians are all headliners and often have TV credentials ranging from Comedy Central to "Late Night with David Letterman. The Bob and Tom Comedy All-Stars Tour was created to bring a rotating ensemble of these great comedians to the same stage at performance venues all across America and now it's stopping in Paducah. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. Friday. Tickets cost $28.50 and can be purchased by calling the box office at 270-450-4444.
Bagnell Dam Boulevard, Lake of the Ozarks, Mo.
The 20th annual Magic Dragon Street Meet Nationals Car Show will have events Friday through Sunday. Among the activities, hundreds of cars, trucks and motorcycles simultaneously rev their engines resulting in the "Dragon Roar." The show expects nearly 800 street rods, customs, trucks, street machines and other suped-up road mobiles. The Street Meet will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday on Bagnell Dam Boulevard. There will be an Auto Raffle, the MAke-n-Take car model activity for kids, a 95-mile scenic cruise Friday morning, the Dam Poker run and drawings, vendors and music. For more information, visit www.magicdragonstreetmeet.com.