- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Worth the drive 5/1/08
The Carson Center, Paducah, Ky.
The Bob & Tom Comedy All Stars show brings Donnie Baker, David Crowe, Patti Vasquez, Tim Wilson and Roy Wood Jr. for your enjoyment. Many of the best comedians in North America appear weekly on The Bob and Tom Show. These comedians are all headliners and often have TV credentials ranging from Comedy Central to "Late Night with David Letterman. The Bob and Tom Comedy All-Stars Tour was created to bring a rotating ensemble of these great comedians to the same stage at performance venues all across America and now it's stopping in Paducah. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. Friday. Tickets cost $28.50 and can be purchased by calling the box office at 270-450-4444.
Bagnell Dam Boulevard, Lake of the Ozarks, Mo.
The 20th annual Magic Dragon Street Meet Nationals Car Show will have events Friday through Sunday. Among the activities, hundreds of cars, trucks and motorcycles simultaneously rev their engines resulting in the "Dragon Roar." The show expects nearly 800 street rods, customs, trucks, street machines and other suped-up road mobiles. The Street Meet will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday on Bagnell Dam Boulevard. There will be an Auto Raffle, the MAke-n-Take car model activity for kids, a 95-mile scenic cruise Friday morning, the Dam Poker run and drawings, vendors and music. For more information, visit www.magicdragonstreetmeet.com.