The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gregory A. Brown, 25, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation.
* James P. Joyce, 42, of 814 Morgan Oak St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for resisting arrest.
* A theft of wire and crossbows was reported at 45 N. Benton St.
* An air conditioner was reported stolen at 501 S. Henderson Ave.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 118 N. Main St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 1092 Linden St.
* Cape Girardeau reported a glass pane damaged from 20 E. Cape Rock Drive.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Desai Prahans, 32, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failing to drive in a single lane and driving while revoked.
* A theft was reported in the 1600 block of Cedar Street.
* A theft was reported in the 900 block of West Adams Street.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of North Hope Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the 300 block of Morgan Street.