- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Patricia Ruth Ludwig, 79, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, April 28, 2008, at her home.
She was born Sept. 14, 1928, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Clyde and Magdalene Logel Grojean. She and Kelly Gaines were married Jan. 21, 1949, in Cape Girardeau. He died Dec. 6, 1972. She and Roy Ludwig were married May 22, 1976, in Cape Girardeau. He died Jan. 23, 1990.
Ludwig retired from Harold Meyr Accounting. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Cindy Kerber of Cape Girardeau; a son, Terry Gaines of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husbands, a daughter and two brothers.
Friends may call from 12:30 p.m. to service time today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The service will be at 1:30 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Charles Lance officiating. Burial will be in St. Mary's Cemetery.