- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MLB Ticket prices double for All-Star events
NEW YORK -- Fans will pay starry prices for this year's All-Star game at Yankee Stadium.
Tickets will be priced at $150 to $725 for the July 15 game, Major League Baseball announced Tuesday. That's up from $75 to $285 for last year's game at San Francisco and $10 to 15 for box and reserved seats the last time the All-Stars were at Yankee Stadium, in 1977.
Tickets for the Home Run Derby and workout day on July 14 are $100 to $650, an increase from $50 to $225 last year. Tickets for the Futures game on July 13 are $50 to 225, up from $22.50 to $125 last year.
Prices likely will decrease for the 2009 All-Star game, to be hosted by the Cardinals.