- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MATTHEWS, Mo. -- Joseph Gilbert "Joe" Forman, 74, of Matthews died Tuesday, June 15, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born March 1, 1930, in Amboy, Ill., son of Gilbert Andrew and Inez McElfresh Forman. He and Hazel Lorine Etheridge were married March 28, 1953, in Amboy.
Forman was a truck driver 22 years with various companies, a sales representative with Schwan's 10 years, and worked 12 1/2 years for Borden's Dairy Products.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Randy Forman of Lincoln, Neb.; four daughters, Pamela Massey of Sikeston, Mo., Jody Burgess of Denver, Colo., Jeana Wathen of Fredericktown, Mo., Jana Ross of Matthews; a brother, Morris Forman of Amboy; two sisters, Irma Swain of Hammond, Ind., Darlene Haws of Rana, Ill.; eight grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at New Life Christian Center in Morley, Mo., with Don Russell officiating. Burial will be in Matthews Cemetery at Matthews.