- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Linda Lue Conrad McDonough, 61, of Chaffee died Tuesday, June 15, 2004, at her home.
She was born Dec. 8, 1942, at Randles, Mo., daughter of John W. and Mildred Brown Crowden. She and Hugh McDonough were married in August 1994. He died Oct. 3, 2003.
McDonough was a retired self-employed hairdresser.
Survivors include a son, Kenneth Conrad of Las Vegas, Nev.; her mother, Mildred Davis of Chaffee; four brothers, Ray Crowden of House Springs, Mo., Charles Crowden and Graden "Butch" Davis of Chaffee, Randy Davis of Henderson, Nev.; six sisters, Sue Reddish, Doris Parker, Debbie Cook, Glenda Blue and Norma Parker, all of Chaffee, Lynn Whitehead of Helena, Ark.; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father, a brother and a stepfather.
Friends may call at Randles General Baptist Church after 9 a.m. Monday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the church, with Rocky Rainey officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.