- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
ST. CHARLES, Mo. — Bernice G. Wilson, 86, of St. Charles died Sunday, April 27, 2008, at Charlevoix Healthcare Center in St. Charles.
She was born Oct. 24, 1921, in Bollinger County, Mo., daughter of John and Emma Borders Richards.
Wilson retired from Vac-Tec in St. Louis. She was a member of the Church on the Rock in St. Charles.
She and James Woodfin were married in 1940. He preceded her in death. She later married Gene Wilson in 1946, and he also preceded her in death.
Survivors include two sons, Richard Wilson of St. Charles, Jim Woodfin of Advance, Mo.; two daughters, Faye King of St. Peters, Mo., Jackie Rose of St. Charles; two brothers, Clarence Richards of Olney, Ill., Leaman Richards of Creve Coeur, Mo.; two sisters; Melba Phillips of Greenfield, Ind., Effie Grishman of St. Louis; 11 grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, five brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Keith Price officiating. Burial will be in Balch Cemetery near Zalma, Mo.