- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 6/17/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Wednesday: At 7:18 a.m., mutual aid to Scott City.
At 7:59 a.m., fire alarm sounding at Towers South.
at 9:05 a.m., a medical assist at 900 Normal Ave.
At 1:25 p.m. a motor vehicle accident at Highway 74 and I-55.
At 2:56 p.m., a box alarm at 123 Clark Ave.