- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Hyslop family gathers for annual reunion
The Hyslop families celebrated their annual family reunion at Lake Wappapello, Mo., at the Redman Creek Recreation Area on June 13.
In attendance were Mr. and Mrs. David Hyslop of Advance, Mo.; Bonnie Brown of Florissant, Mo.; Mr. and Mrs. Clarence Lynn of Cullman, Ala.; Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Hyslop and sons, Brandon and Michael Vasquez of Houston, Texas; Mr. and Mrs. John Hyslop of New Bloomfield, Mo.; Mr. and Mrs. Donald Bright and three grandchildren of Augusta, Ga.; Mr. and Mrs. Phil Hyslop and sons, Alex and Anthony of St. Louis; Mr. and Mrs. Josh Abercrombie of Tamms, Ill.; Mr. and Mrs. Marshall Rankin of Wappapello; Mr. and Mrs. Rick Schultz of Chandler, Ariz.; Mr. and Mrs. Charles Hyslop; Mr. and Mrs. Fats Elliot, Katie and Chris Nickolson, all of Birch Tree, Mo.; Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Hyslop; Mr. and Mrs. Mike Hyslop and Chris; Mr. and Mrs. Mark Rankin; Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Lacy and son, Brandon, all of Cape Girardeau; Ms. Florance Bright; Mr. and Mrs. Roger Hyslop and daughters, Caitlin and Alissa of Jackson; Mr. and Mrs. Paul Hyslop, Ms. Betty Summers, Ms. Wilma Hyslop, Mr. and Mrs. Ron Simmons, all of Dexter, Mo.; Mr. and Mrs. Shane Lilly, Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Hyslop and daughter, Kasie and friend, Jamie Layton, Mrs. James Hyslop; Mr. and Mrs. Harold Foster, Thomas Hyslop and Jennifer Freeman, all of Bloomfield, Mo.